Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Business Excellence with SAP - Thrive After Go-Live
Thursday, October 6, 2011 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
This is a SAP Community Network (SCN) SAP Inside Track Event focused on " How to Develop & Sustain your SAP Center of Excellence "
One Day Workshop " Business Excellence with SAP - Thrive After Go-Live "
Join us for a full-day workshop that will put you fully on the path toward planning and building a viable SAP Center of Excellence. The workshop includes a deep dive into the only existing methodology for planning & building a SAP Center of Excellence.
All attendees will receive a signed copy of The SAP Green Book, Thrive After Go-Live which provides deep background relative to Centers of Excellence. We also provide attendees all presentation material, relevant white papers, and more.
- Introduction: SAP Marital Counseling: Revealing how the consequences of implementation mistakes continue to plague clients. Introducing a new business & IT dynamic.
- Assessing Your SAP Maturity: Presentation of an SAP maturity model, including five levels of maturity across business & IT alignment, the state of enterprise applications, the state of the end users, and value management.
- Drivers at Work: Supporting the End Users: An exploration of the damaging and costly effects of end user neglect followed by best practices for end user support and evolution.
- Social Network for SAP Professionals - SAP Community Network: How to take advantage of the SAP Community Network in support of maturing your SAP deployment
Definition and justification for a center of excellence, a presentation of the four-domain structure, and presentations of roles and relationships and best practices.
Results of maturity assessments will be provided.
- Building a Sustainable Center of Excellence: A presentation of “The Bridge Method”, including the phases and steps required to establish a center of excellence that will drive continual and measurable business benefit with SAP as the key enabler. In this segment, we focus on the Enterprise and Enablement Domains.
- Delivering More Value from your SAP Investment - Customer Value Assessment and Rapid Value Delivery: A SAP customer presentation and case study.
- Tools for IT Management in SAP Centric Environments: Recommended and proven tools that can support your efforts to thrive after go-live.
- Open Discussion
We will close with a Open Discussion to field questions and address your particular issues.
Who should attend: Managers and directors seeking to gain measurable business benefit from enterprise applications investments and to create an organization that can provide continuous business process improvement. This extends from firms that are launching their initial SAP implementation through firms that have long since implemented SAP.
Paul Kurchina, SAP Mentor + Connector, Analyst and Community Catalyst in the SAP Ecosystem - KurMeta Group
A leading authority on enterprise applications, Michael Doane has thirty-six years of business and information systems experience, including sixteen years in consulting. He advises clients on strategies, implementation and integration, service provider selection and management, and best practices and methods for deriving value from enterprise applications investments.
In addition to prior roles as a practice lead at Grant Thornton and The Consulting Alliance, Mr. Doane has directed several major consulting engagements for large systems integrators, most notably in financials and logistics, in North America, Europe, and Asia. Prior to entering the world of consulting, he was the European IS director for the Plessey Company Ltd. and for Ferry Peter, a division of Wiggins Teape.
Mr. Doane has provided more than seventy Executive SAP Seminars in both a public setting and for individual firms. More recently he has been providing Thrive After Go-Live presentations to selected clients of SAP as well providing Center of Excellence Workshops and related consulting.
Mr. Doane is the author of the celebrated The New SAP Blue Book, a Concise Business Guide to the World of SAP and The SAP Green Book, Thrive After Go-Live. He is a regular columnist for ERP.com and has a blog (http://email@example.com) In addition, he has led numerous executive seminars in the U.S. and Europe on the subjects of software selection, return on information systems investments, and implementation methodologies.
Questions: For further inquires please contact Paul Kurchina via email Paul@Kurchina.com